Pipeline is always looking to add to our growing family. If you are a writer, actor, director, designer interested in working with us, or just a lover of the arts, please keep in touch, join our mailing list, or send us your stuff!
Pipeline is always looking for new plays and playwrights to produce in New York, and so we openly accept submissions of any length. But, please remember that we are looking for shows that are right for our ensemble and align with our vision and mission. If you are interested in working with Pipeline we recommend that your review our About Page. All submissions will be reviewed, but only those that match our criteria will receive serious attention.
If you have a play (or plays!) that you would like to submit, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following should be included in the body of your email:
- Brief synopsis of the play
- Detailed character breakdown with age of characters listed
- A brief explanation of why you think your play is right for Pipeline
Interested in getting involved with Pipeline’s literary or production departments? Email your resume and a brief letter of interest to email@example.com. We accept applications on a rolling basis.
- Literary: Read and report on original play submissions, research playwrights, assist with production of play readings, & special projects. Reports to Artistic Development Manager.
- Production: Assist stage managers and producers with special projects. Reports to Stage Manager and Producer.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.