Our community is the backbone of everything we do. Like many in New York’s theatre industry, we are working hard to continue supporting Pipeline’s family of artists, staff, and freelancers. We’ve compiled a list of resources to share with you in the hopes that you can find some relief, spread the word, or contribute if you’re able.
- Looking for resources to support Black Lives Matter?
- A freelancer or artist affected by COVID-19?
- A supporter of Pipeline looking for ways to help?
Resources to Support Black Lives Matter
While there is immediacy in supporting these organizations now, we also want to acknowledge that they have existed long before this moment, and they will continue to fight unjust racism in this country afterwards. Click the links below for more information on where to donate if you’re in a position to do so. Similarly, if you’re able to give monthly to their sustained efforts, it will make a greater impact.
- Minnesota Freedom Fund
- Reclaim the Block
- Black Visions
- Minnesota Civil Liberties Union
- Official George Floyd Memorial Fund
- The Movement for Black Lives
- Brooklyn Community Bail Fund & Bailout NYC May have requested that all donations be sent to other organizations.
Whether you can support financially or not, every action matters. Click the links below for non-monetary resources and initiatives.
- National Resource Document
- Resources for Anti-Racist Action
- ACLU phone numbers and scripts to make calls demanding justice for George Floyd
- Twin Cities list of cleanup efforts, food drives, and black businesses to support
COVID-19 Resources for Freelancers & Artists
Support Pipeline & Other Causes
Pipeline is continuing to pay our staff and artists during these unprecedented times. If you are in a position to support, now more than ever your contribution will have a huge impact on our small-but-mighty company.
If you have the means and are looking for more ways to help, here are a number of worthy causes that are fundraising to support small companies and freelance artists.